Weight Loss Ticker - Fat to Phat =)

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Is it me or everyone?


It seems like every blog I read, that everyone has had problems with the eating during the holidays. Come January 1, everyone usually begins their diet and their new health kick lol and then you wonder, how long will it last. I know that I have to find my groove and it better last until I get to goal weight. It would really be nice to be totally at goal by my birthday....can you imagine that?

I need to start focusing and cutting back so that I am totally in the right frame of mind for the New Year. I can do this...I KNOW I CAN DO THIS! SO, let's do it and do it now!!

Sea ya!

1 comment:

  1. Melinda, I will definately join you!!! My goal is to lose 20 lbs by Sandy's wedding and keep it off for Michael's and then Andy's wedding of course!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, whether they are praises or "get your ass in gear" or quotes or a motivational tid bit....JUST SAY IT AS IT IS!!!