Weight Loss Ticker - Fat to Phat =)

Monday, December 6, 2010

Slowly but Surely


This weekend was not perfect, but it was not as bad as it could have been. haha isn't that a load of shit lol. On Saturday, I had a lunch/dinner at SteaknShake. I had a Frisco Burger, Fries and a Mint Chocolate Chip Shake. That meal had more points then I get for an entire day. Horrible lol. On Sunday, I had a Baby Shower and though I did not eat alot, what I did eat was high in points. I had some Ceasar Salad, Fetucini Alfredo, Lasagna,garlic roll and Red Velvet Cake, Brownie and marshmellow. Another horrible meal. sucks, sucks. The only good thing was that I did not eat anything else on those days.

I must be good this week, because I have a steak dinner on Friday and Progressive Dinner on Saturday. I have nothing on Sunday, so that will be a day of exercise!

The new Weight Watcher program is not so easy and I still need to read all the material. I will continue doing it the old way until I am ready.

I will be walking as soon as I get home!!

Sea ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, whether they are praises or "get your ass in gear" or quotes or a motivational tid bit....JUST SAY IT AS IT IS!!!