Weight Loss Ticker - Fat to Phat =)

Friday, December 17, 2010

Holidays

I am officially going to stop beating myself up and I am going to take a break from the blogging until the New Year. I have so much to do and not enough time. If I find time, then I will blog and if not, then I just won't.

I plan on doing lots of exercise these last 2 weeks of the year and I plan on eating right. I want to start out the year weighing in at least at 145. I will be at goal weight by Valentine's day.

I have had a luncheon, practically every day. We also had office parties and weekend parties. Considering all that, I have not done too bad.

I am proud in what I accomplished this year and I am looking forward to being at my goal weight.

I will never quit, because when you quit, you surely will never win!!

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.....2011 Here we come!!!

Sea ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, whether they are praises or "get your ass in gear" or quotes or a motivational tid bit....JUST SAY IT AS IT IS!!!