Weight Loss Ticker - Fat to Phat =)

Monday, December 27, 2010

Buckle Down


It's definitely time to buckle down and start getting ready for the New Year. I didn't even want to get on the scale today, but I will weigh in on Wednesday and the 31st. I have to cut back this week, so that the New Year will be easier to get started on losing some weight.

I thought I would be at goal weight already, but just like every year, the holidays were way too hard to stay on plan. Next year, I have to remember that I need to drop more weight before the holidays, so that I won't feel so guilty. I think the only reason I haven't felt so bad, is because I know I accomplished a good weight loss this year.

I think that after getting accustomed to this weight, I will be adjusting my goal weight. I will want to lose more than I originally planned. For now, I will first reach the first goal weight and then I will continue. I want to get my dress for the wedding in February, so it is time to buckle down and start the New Year the healthy way!

Sea ya!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, whether they are praises or "get your ass in gear" or quotes or a motivational tid bit....JUST SAY IT AS IT IS!!!