Weight Loss Ticker - Fat to Phat =)

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Weigh In and Weekend Update


Today's Numbers:
Starting Weight: 170 lbs
Last Weigh In: 158.5 lbs
Today's Weigh In: 154 lbs
Weight Loss This Week: 4.5 lbs
Total Weight Loss: 16 lbs
Goal Weight: 135 lbs

Sorry I didn't post on Monday, but I was really busy at work and I had doctor's appointments on Friday.

As you can see, I am back on track. I have been doing well and enjoying all my meals. I would love to be at 149 by next Monday...let's see!! Gotta fight for it!

I really cannot stand to get home to almost darkness. I am so looking forward to the time change in March!! I can accomplish so much more when the sun is out!!

Hunger is building, so it's time for lunch.

Sea ya!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, whether they are praises or "get your ass in gear" or quotes or a motivational tid bit....JUST SAY IT AS IT IS!!!