Weight Loss Ticker - Fat to Phat =)

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Good Start


After a couple days of eating healthy, there are less withdrawal pangs!!! It is amazing how much better you feel when you eat right. It is amazing how much happier you get with yourself when you feel a little control.

Day one of the 13 day diet went really well. By night time, I started to get really hungry, so I ate a sugar free jello. When you are hungry, a sugar free jello taste as good as apple pie a la mode! lol

My steak and salad for lunch was delicious!!! I had a tiny cupcake at work,, but I felt totally in control, because even though it was yummy, I did not eat anymore. I am winning little battles. By the end of the week, I should be nailing this diet.

I will continue to walk by all the chocolates and cookies that I see, and before you know it...BAM, 5 pounds will be gone!!!

Sea ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, whether they are praises or "get your ass in gear" or quotes or a motivational tid bit....JUST SAY IT AS IT IS!!!