Weight Loss Ticker - Fat to Phat =)

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Here we go again...

OMG, I have been reading my last few posts and I have been horrible!!! lol The mind plays such wicked games, so, there must be a fat ass in there fighting against a healthy, trimmed person. I WANT to do the right things to meet my goals, yet I don't follow through... PISSES THE SHIT OUTTA ME!!!

The good thing is that everyday, every meal is a new beginning...so I just start again. I will begin to blog again!!! I have already started to walk on a daily basis, so that is the part that I am doing well on!!! Something is better than nothing!!!

March is going to be a VERY, VERY GOOD MONTH!!!

sea ya!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, whether they are praises or "get your ass in gear" or quotes or a motivational tid bit....JUST SAY IT AS IT IS!!!