Weight Loss Ticker - Fat to Phat =)

Friday, February 11, 2011

Time Management


Why am I so busy all the time? I have no little kids, except for my mom, so you would think that I would have alot of time to do things, but I don't. I was able to do exercise only once during the weekdays and that is not enough.

Even though Herman is always starving when I get home, I need to get him used to just walking when I first get home. Once I am inside cooking and cleaning, I lose interest in walking, because I think I have too much to do.

I have to make changes and I must do them now,. It is so important to be on an exercise routine. Let's see how I can make changes for next week. I would love to wrap up the month with a five pound loss.

I know I haven't posted any weigh ins and that is because nothing has really happened. Once I get my exercise routine in tact, I will begin the weekly weigh ins!!

Sea ya!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, whether they are praises or "get your ass in gear" or quotes or a motivational tid bit....JUST SAY IT AS IT IS!!!