Weight Loss Ticker - Fat to Phat =)

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

ANOTHER New Beginning !


One good thing about life is that every moment can be a new beginning...unless you are dead lol.

Today is February 1, so it is perfect for a New Beginning....though any day is a good time to start fresh!! You just have to tell yourself and convince yourself that NOW is the time to make a change.

So today, once again, lol, I started the 13 day diet with non-starving modifications lol It has to go good, because I have some goals that I need to accomplish!!!

Here we go.....
Sea Ya!!

2 comments:

  1. Time to get moving!!! When are we buying your dress???

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll get the dress like mid March... keep your eyes open lol

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, whether they are praises or "get your ass in gear" or quotes or a motivational tid bit....JUST SAY IT AS IT IS!!!