Weight Loss Ticker - Fat to Phat =)

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Weigh In and Weekly Update


Today's Numbers:
Starting Weight: 170 lbs
Last Weigh In: 144 lbs
Today's Weigh In: 146 lbs
Weight Loss This Week: gained 2 lbs
Total Weight Loss: 24 lbs
Goal Weight: 135 lbs

yeah, it's another gain. sucks! I am not in the zone and I need to get there again. Gain, lose, lose, gain......not the best way to lose weight lol I haven't been able to walk every single day either. I think stress is having a toll on me. I have to find the way to beat it and continue on my path to goal weight. There are 6 weeks left in this year and I want to make them count!!!

I won't give up, that is for sure!!!

Sea ya!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, whether they are praises or "get your ass in gear" or quotes or a motivational tid bit....JUST SAY IT AS IT IS!!!