Weight Loss Ticker - Fat to Phat =)

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

I didn't get to blog yesterday, because I was so busy! I was going to do it last night, but I started organizing some pictures and seeing some of Sharrie's wedding pictures and before you know it, it was past 11pm.

I did GREAT yesterday in the eating department. The entire day was perfect. I did my exercise and yes, I was hungry, but I kept drinking water until it was bedtime. I was happy when I went to bed and realized that I finally did one perfect day. I plan to make today another perfect day also! I have to drop some weight, so that I can enjoy the Thanksgiving feast that is just around the corner!

Breakfast
Black Coffee = 0 points
Lunch
Steak = 8 points
Salad = 3 points
Dinner
Turkey Ham = 1 point
Yogurt = 2 points

If you stick to your plan, you are sure to see results!!

Sea Ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, whether they are praises or "get your ass in gear" or quotes or a motivational tid bit....JUST SAY IT AS IT IS!!!