Weight Loss Ticker - Fat to Phat =)

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Weigh In and Weekly Update

Today's Numbers:
Starting Weight: 170 lbs
Last Weigh In: 146 lbs
Today's Weigh In: 144 lbs
Weight Loss This Week: 2 lbs

Total Weight Loss: 26 lbs
Goal Weight: 135 lbs


I didn't have time to post yesterday, due to the picture project that I am working on. I am doing much better and was able to lose 2 pounds. The time has changed and now it is dark by the time I am ready to walk. Even though I do not like that, I will force myself to continue walking or maybe it is time to hit the gym during my lunch hour again. I WILL BE UNDER 140 before the end of this year hahahaha. I won't give up!!!

Breakfast
Black Coffee = 0 points
Lunch
Steak Fajitas = 12 points
Dinner
Salad = 6 points

PATIENCE, PERSISTENCE, PERSEVERENCE!

Sea ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, whether they are praises or "get your ass in gear" or quotes or a motivational tid bit....JUST SAY IT AS IT IS!!!