Weight Loss Ticker - Fat to Phat =)

Monday, November 23, 2015

Weigh In Monday, but it is Tuesday











I forgot to post this last week lol




Monday!!!



Starting Weight: 157.7

Last Weigh In: 141

Todays Weigh In: 141

Weight loss this Week: zippo

Total Weight Loss: 16.7 lbs

Goal Weight: 129

Pounds left to goal weight........12 lbs








Absolutely no weight loss to show for this week!  I truly think this is a plateau, because I have done a lot of walking and I have been eating right.


Even though it pisses me off lol, I am still ok, with it, because like I said, this is a very long, long journey and I am in it for the long haul lol.






Sea ya!!!
Melinda

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, whether they are praises or "get your ass in gear" or quotes or a motivational tid bit....JUST SAY IT AS IT IS!!!