Weight Loss Ticker - Fat to Phat =)

Monday, November 23, 2015

Weekly Weigh In

Well, I can't figure out why I can't post a picture here, but lets move on anyway.


Monday!!!

Starting Weight: 157.7

Last Weigh In: 141

Todays Weigh In: 140.5

Weight loss this Week: .5 lb

Total Weight Loss: 17.2 lbs

Goal Weight: 129

Pounds left to goal weight........11.5 lbs


It's been up and down for a couple weeks. Though I have been sticking to plan, it has been difficult to get out of the 140s.  I am eating right and being active, but no movement on the scale.


With Thanksgiving coming up on Thursday, I am curious to see what the scale does.  I don't plan on pigging out. I will eat as if it was a normal day.  I don't want to back track now at all.  I want to see 139 on the scale, by the end of the month!!!


No work on Thursday or Friday, so its a great time to be a little more active than usual.


Happy Thanksgiving and don't go crazy eating, because it's really not worth it!


Sea ya!!!
Melinda



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, whether they are praises or "get your ass in gear" or quotes or a motivational tid bit....JUST SAY IT AS IT IS!!!