Weight Loss Ticker - Fat to Phat =)

Monday, September 28, 2015

Another New Beginning


So it has been a little over 3 years since I have written in this blog of mine!  THAT is a long time lol

When I started this blog I weighed 170, and the last weigh in here was 157.  Today I weigh 145.6.....not too shabby!  I am 11.4 lbs lighter!!!!

We have a group that gets together about every 2 weeks for a weigh in on Wednesdays.  That get together has helped me get my act together and continue this journey to goal weight!!!  I also attend Weight Watcher at Work classes.  I WILL DO THIS!

New stats:

Starting Weight:   157.7
Last Weigh In:     146.5
Todays Weigh In:  145.6
Weight loss this Week:  .9 lbs
Total Weight Loss:   12.1 lbs 
Goal Weight:   129
Pounds left to goal weight........16.6 lbs!!!!

I am excited for the future.  I won't give up till I get to where I want!!!!

sea ya!!
Melinda

2 comments:

  1. That is amazing! I need to get my rear in gear again.

    Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank God that I didn't ever gain weight like I used to. I have learned to at least sort of maintain. Now I truly want to reach goal weight so lets see!!

      Delete

I love comments, whether they are praises or "get your ass in gear" or quotes or a motivational tid bit....JUST SAY IT AS IT IS!!!